Alzheimer’s Australia NSW represents the interests of people living with all types of dementia in New South Wales. We provide leadership in dementia services, advocacy and policy, encourage and participate in research initiatives, and provide education, knowledge, skills and risk reduction strategies to people with dementia, their families and carers. We provide a range of information, practical advice and support services to meet the needs of people living with dementia, their families and carers. Most services of Alzheimer’s Australia NSW are provided at no cost.
A society committed to the prevention of dementia, while valuing and supporting people living with dementia.
Providing leadership in dementia advocacy, awareness and understanding.
Who benefits from our Services
• People living with dementia, their carers, family and friends.
• Care workers, health and allied professionals and service providers.
• Students and researchers.
• Volunteers and members of the general public.
• Business and community organisations.
Please contact this exporter for a list of products / services they offer.
Please contact this exporter for their export locations.
It is 5:29am on Sunday in New South Wales.